The Puritan PS106 and Puritan PS106D are hand-made in Oxfordshire by skilled technicians, they are not a massed-produced Far-Eastern product. They work-wonders in terms of mains purification where budget or space is limited .
The PSM 106 has 6 directly star connected 10 amp outlets each individually filtered against cross contamination. With a total of 19 finely tuned filter element stages, cleansed star earthing and 30,000 amps of surge protection, all enclosed in an enormously robust and fully shielded casing it is a stunning upgrade over other distribution strips and provides much of the benefit of our top of the range PSM136 in an alternative format, elevating the purity, timing, definition, separation, clout and sheer enjoyment of your system to an entirely new and superbly entertaining level.
Puritan products are made-to order, they usually delivered within one week of placing an order. To save time they will be sent direct from the Oxfordshire factory.
- Multiple, cumulative, sympathetically tuned stages of purification (19 independent elements) substantially removes all interference types
- Six 10 amp outlets each with independent re-filter stages to eliminate cross contamination between connected equipment
- Direct maximum power routing to all outputs to realise full dynamic performance
- Cleansed earth removes noise from the earth line further enhancing clarity and dynamics
- Star earthing plan eliminates ground loop hum, reduces the noise floor, improves definition
- Massive 30,000 amps of three dimensional surge protection
- Internal wiring silver plated OFC copper PTFE insulation
- Rated Voltage 220-240 (Other voltages available)
- Electrically and magnetically shielded casing
- Dimensions in mm: W 430, D 230, H 110
- Weight 2.7Kgs
- Manufactured in the U.K.
- 5 Years Guarantee
Also available as PS106-DC variant with additional circuitry to re-balance the AC sine wave, removing all DC components enabling transformers to work efficiently and quietly, realising their full dynamics and power range.