What makes us different?
We are a family business who pride ourselves on outstanding customer service and friendly advice. You can place an order with us safe-in-the knowledge that we will look-after you personally and keep you informed every step of the way.
Happy to talk!
Why not call us with any questions you may have and simply have a chat, we would love to talk to you on 01403 336 339
We love hifi and take time and effort to choose quality products for our portfolio. Reliability is as important to us as sound and aesthetics
Seen it cheaper? We will match any like for like advertised price on new products provided it’s in stock at any genuine UK dealer (see T&Cs)
We accept payments by Credit Card, Debit Card and Bank Transfer. We do not charge any additional fees for card payments and fully absorb any costs levied by card-payment providers.
If you are visiting our website from outside of the UK you will see prices excluding 20% UK VAT. You will be liable for VAT or other taxes and import duties when you import any items to your country of residence. Please check with your tax authority before making any purchase, we are not able to give advice on tax rates in specific regions.
Your Personal Information and Data:
Handling and collection of any personal information is processed in accordance with EU and UK law and will not be sold to third parties
The GDPR is a European Union (EU) privacy law that affects businesses around the world from May 25, 2018. It regulates how any organisation that is subject to the Regulation treats or uses the personal data of people located in the EU . Personal data is any piece of data that, used alone or with other data, could identify a person. At Audiologica we may collect, change, transmit, erase, or otherwise use or store the personal data of EU citizens and so legally comply with the GDPR.
In the unlikely event of an item being found to be faulty or damaged upon delivery, please notify us immediately and we will repair or replace provided all original packaging is retained .
Under the terms of the 2014 distance selling laws you have 14 days in which to return an unwanted product –
Buyer pays all carriage costs (both ways) for any returned items (including home-demo, home trial) except in the case of goods arriving faulty or damaged. UK shipping is included in our advertised prices but is costed at £15 as an element of the purchase price (£20 for larger items). This cost of outbound shipping will be deducted from any refund except in the case of goods arriving damaged or faulty.
For hygiene reasons the 14 day returns policy does not cover headphones and earphones, this is particularly relevant in terms of the current Covid pandemic.
Special-order, discounted, end-of-line and bespoke items are also excluded from 14 day returns – if in doubt please check before purchase.
Discount codes will not apply to items on our Special Offers page, these are already heavily reduced and will often be at near cost-price already
We aim to deliver on a “next working day” within UK mainland provided orders are received by midday. We will always contact you prior to dispatch in order to ensure somebody is available to accept and sign-
The WEE Directive aims to both reduce the amount of electrical and electronic equipment being produced and to encourage everyone to reuse, recycle and recover it.
We will arrange to safely dispose of any unwanted items. This will be on a one-
Please return any unwanted equipment to us at time of purchase of your new equipment
To remind you that old electrical equipment can be recycled, it is now marked with a crossed-
For more information on WEEE regulation please see the Environment Agency website at :
Price Match Policy:
We will match any like for like advertised price on new products provided it’s in stock at a registered and genuine UK dealer for that product
Our price match policy relates only to UK companies officially registered by a manufacturer to carry their products in the UK.
The dealership must have a physical retail premises in the UK and the product must be in stock.
We do not price match with Amazon, eBay or similar online-only market-places.
Discount-codes will not be applied to Special Offer items, these are “priced-to-sell” and are often close to our cost price.
Ex-demo products come with a 90 day warranty
8 Turner Avenue
Telephone: 01403 336 339
Opening Times : Monday – Saturday 9.00am – 6.00pm
Company Registration Number : 6632457
VAT Registration Number: 892526102
EORI Number: GB892526102000
Terms of Service:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales