Audioquest Niagara 3000 Power Conditioner
Audioquest Niagara 3000 is a high-performance audiophile power conditioner at a very reasonable price.
The Audioquest Niagara 3000 features a patented AC Ground-Noise Dissipation, the widest bandwidth-linearized AC filter in the industry, and our unique passive/active Transient Power Correction Circuit. Boasting an instantaneous current reservoir of over 55 amps peak, the Niagara 3000 is specifically designed for today’s current-starved power amplifiers. Many AC power products featuring “high-current outlets” merely minimize current compression; the Niagara 3000 corrects it.
Though it’s easy to tout a given technology, it’s quite another thing to create a solution that is consistent, holistic, functional, and that honors verifiable science. It’s not enough to reduce AC line noise and its associated distortions at just one octave, thus leaving vulnerable the adjacent octaves and octave partials to noise, resonant peaking, or insufficient noise reduction. Consistency is key. We should never accept superior resolution in one octave, only to suffer from masking effects a half-octave away and ringing artifacts two octaves from there. This is the principal criterion for AudioQuest’s Low-Z Power Noise-Dissipation System.
The Audioquest Niagara 3000 represents over 20 years of exhaustive research and proven AC power products designed for audiophiles, broadcast engineers, and professional-audio applications. Every conceivable detail has been addressed: In the Niagara 3000, you’ll find optimized radio-frequency lead directionality, capacitor run-in forming technologies developed by Jet Propulsion Laboratories and NASA, and AC inlet and outlet contacts with heavy silver plating over extreme-purity copper, assuring the tightest grip possible.
A great system is built from a solid foundation, and that foundation starts with power. With an AudioQuest Niagara 3000, you’ll experience for the first time the clarity, dimensionality, frequency extension, dynamic contrast, and grip your system has always been capable of delivering—if only the power had been right!
We welcome you to experience the Niagara 3000 and hear firsthand the remarkable results of highly optimized power management: startlingly deep silences, stunning dynamic freedom, outstanding retrieval of ambience cues, and gorgeous delineation of instruments and musicians in space. Once you’ve experienced it, it may seem so elegant, so logical, and so obvious that you find yourself wondering why it hadn’t been done before.
- Transient Power Correction: 55 amps peak. Provides a current reservoir for any power amplifier (up to 25mS)
- Level-X Linear Noise-Dissipation Technology: More than 21 octaves differential-mode filtering (10kHz–1GHz in excess of 24dB reduction) with linear response, optimized for varying line and load impedance
- Patented Ground-Noise Dissipation (All outlets): 3 banks of direction-controlled ground-noise dissipation
- Input Current Maximum Capacity: 20 amps RMS (total).
- Non-Sacrificial Surge Protection: Withstands multiple AC surges and spikes up to 6000V/3000A without sustaining damage—sonically non-invasive
- Maximum RMS Input Current: 15 Amps (RMS)
- Outlets: Source (5); High-Current (2)
- Dimensions: 17.5″ W x 3.45″ H x 15.2″ D (2-RU Rack Mount Kit included)
- Weight: 25 lbs.