Audeze MM-500 @ Audiologica the Audeze MM-500 are lightweight open-
Conceived and refined in one of the world’s most acclaimed studios, the MM-500 is a purpose-built tool designed to deliver mixes that consistently translate and capture the emotion the artist intended. Lighter than our famous LCD-X, the MM-500’s sleek and sturdy chassis offers all-day comfort.
- Specifically designed to deliver mixes that consistently translate well
- Like near-field monitors, they remove your room from the equation and give you studio-quality sound anywhere
- Durable, lightweight chassis featuring machined aluminum and spring steel
- Compatible with virtually all audio interfaces or consoles
- Designed in collaboration with award-winning producer/mixer Manny Marroquin
The MM-500 is designed to suit the requirements of long daily listening sessions under almost any condition. World-class studio monitor? Check. Quick reference on-the-go? No problem. Deep late-night listening? Done. With its ease of drive, comfortable fit and trustworthy sound, you can count on the MM-500 to deliver in every situation.
Award-winning Audeze Technology
“The best definition, clarity, and depth of any headphone I’ve ever used” – Manny Marroquin
The MM-500’s planar magnetic drivers provide realism that audio professionals like Manny “can’t live without.” With lightning-fast transients, accurate frequency response and trusted mix translation powered by Audeze’s patented innovations, the MM-500 produces unparalleled audio quality that other headphones can only dream of.
Fluxor™ magnet array
5Hz – 50kHz
<0.1% @ 100 dB SPL, 1kHz
100 dB/1mW (at Drum Reference Point)
Max power handling
Min recommended power
Recommended power level
Includes: MM-500 Headphone | Braided Cable | Standard Travel Case | Certificate of Authenticity and Warranty Cards