Meze Advar are beautifully designed single-driver earphones – a true audiophile classic that sounds as good as it looks.
A perfect blend of function and design, ADVAR delivers a powerful, detailed lifelike sound from a jewel-like stainless steel casing.
In ancient Romanian folklore an Advar is a kind of talisman or amulet – a symbol of good luck and protection. Meze Advar is a work of visual and sonic art.
- A precisely tuned 10.2 mm single dynamic driver which creates a warm, dynamic presentation that stays true to Meze Audio’s already established signature sound.
- Solid stainless-steel chassis, with high-gloss Black Chrome plating, produced by metal injection moulding, with CNC finishing.
- Easy to drive, pairs well with any device, thanks to its high sensitivity and low impedance. ADVAR provides accuracy and fidelity from 10hZ to 30kHz, offering a mesmerizing listening experience.
- A silhouette inspired by natural patterns, a rock-solid shape that ensures the highest stability. The housing rests lightly on the ear and, together with the adjustable over-ear hooks, reduces discomfort during longer listening sessions.
- Carefully selected ear tips, providing an optimum and airtight fit. Developed by Final Audio, the Type E model paired with Advar improves the bass and reduces harsh tones in the high-frequency range.
- Driver: 10.2mm Dynamic driver
- Frequency Range: 10 Hz – 30 kHz
- Impedance: 31 Ω
- SPL: 111dB/mW
- Distortion: <1% at 1kHz
- Case: Hard eco friendly leather carrying pouch
- Stock cable: MMCX connector ending in gold plated 3.5mm
- 5 pairs (SS, S, M, L, LL) Final Audio Type E ear tips,
- 1 x MMCX removal tool
- 1 x cleaning tool
- 1 x user manual