The Astell&Kern AK HC3
Astell&Kern AK HC3 PEE53 DAC/amp is a powerful high resolution DAC dongle that will work seamlessly with Android and Apple devices.
Hi-Fi Sound Anywhere, AK HC3
Astell&Kern offers a Hi-Fi USB DAC cable product range for a true Hi-Fi experience on the go.
Designed to minimise noise with the ultra-high sound quality of integrated Hi-Fi grade DACs, it addresses the music lovers’ desire for a true Hi-Fi experience when mobile. Not content with settling for the status quo, Astell&Kern has endeavored to enable our users to enjoy more features in Hi-Fi quality.
AK HC3 is the result of these efforts, and is designed to provide all the benefits of its predecessor, AK HC1 (PEE51), while enabling high-quality sound across various settings.
AK HC3 features the microphone input enables even more entertainment and voice features. The dual-shielded cable and the proprietary Android app will help users experience Hi-Fi effortlessly and with no compromises.
AK HC3 is super light with a full aluminum housing, and weighs only 20g.
The compact and lightweight body embodies Astell&Kern’s design philosophy, emphasizing our fundamental ethos toward the music. The design inherits the “light and shadow” concept, which is the identity of Astell&Kern: all of the four sharp sides centered around the traversing centre-line are positioned proportionally and converge on a single point, making them uniquely reflective and iridescent.
The high-quality finish hides everything except for design factors such as the contours and the logo, preventing any visual distractions for a more immersive music experience.
- ES9219MQ Dual DAC from ESS for true Hi-Fi quality
- Dual-shielded cable
- Supports headset microphones
- Supports iOS devices
- Proprietary app for Android (For Detailed Volume Control)
- Compact but powerful
- LED display shows song details
- Full metal housing design
- Model AK HC3
- Body Material Aluminium
- Body Colour Dark Grey
- DAC ES9219MQ x2 (Dual-DAC)
- Sample rate PCM: Support up to 32bit/384kHz
DSD Native: DSD64(1bit 2.8MHz), Stereo / DSD128(1bit 5.6MHz), Stereo / DSD256(1bit 11.2MHz), Stereo
- Input USB Type-C Input(for Windows 10,11, Android, iOS smartphone & Tablet PC, macOS)
- Output 3.5mm (CTIA standard 4-pole supported)
- LED Standby : White / PCM : Red / DSD : Blue
- Weight about 20g
USB Plug : 12.5mm[W] x 21mm[H] x 8.7mm[D]
3.5mm Headphone : 18.2mm[W] x 59mm[H] x 11.5[D]
- Frequency Response ±0.013dB (Condition : 20Hz~20kHz)
±0.020dB (Condition : 20Hz~70kHz)
- Signal to Noise Ratio 118dB @ 1kHz
- Crosstalk -130dB @ 1kHz
- THD+N 0.0005% @ 1kHz
- IMD SMPTE 0.0002%, 800Hz 10kHz (4:1)
- Output Impedance 2 ohm
- Output Power Voltage 2Vrms (Condition No Road)