The Astell&Kern AK PA10
Astell&Kern AK PA10 amp is a powerful high-end class-A headphone amplifier that will effortlessly drive almost any headphones with finesse and refinement.
The First Class-A Portable AMP by Astell&Kern
Astell&Kern has been researching and developing AMP technology to deliver the pure original sound of audio. The Astell&Kern AK PA10 is the first AK model to introduce a Class-A AMP based on Astell&Kern’s know-how in AMP circuit design technology, it offers the natural and spacious analogue sound of Class-A AMP enhanced further with our proprietary TERATON ALPHA technology.
Enjoy the pure analogue sound of Astell&Kern with AK PA10’s Current / Gain / Crossfeed options for digital audio players and source devices.
- Application of Class-A AMP
- Class-A Current Control (High / Mid / Low)
- Gain Control (High Gain / Low Gain)
- 4.4mm True Balanced input/output support
- 3.5mm Unbalanced input/output support
- Hardware crossfeed support
- Unique SLOPE design of Astell&Kern
- Up to 12 hrs of play time
- Power and Battery Indicator
- C-Type USB charger
The exterior design shows the identity of Astell&Kern and is designed with an image that portrays powerful performance and a great ergonomic fit in the hand.
The processed octagonal pillar-shaped aluminium main body is adorned with a diagonally sloping surface.
The character side presents the design identity of Astell&Kern and prevents slipping of the device. The uni-body design that finishes the fit at the rubber pad is attached to the player allowing for a seamless design that does not reveal the parting lines to the player.
The delicately processed volume wheel is one unit that is recessed in the body of the product and the control part and volume identification part are separate. This prevents users from unintentionally operating the volume wheel and allows for visually checking the current output level whilst simultaneously controlling the volume.
The rubber pad on the front allows the audio player and AK PA10 to stay together without movement and vibration when they are bound together with the supplied rubber bands. Additionally, we added a 3D textured pattern that is inspired by the logo of Astell&Kern for a touch of luxury.
The side switches are indicators to let users know the setting of each function intuitively whilst adding to the overall robust and distinctive industrial design of the AK PA10.
- Model :AK PA10
- Body Colour :Graphite Grey
- Body Material :Aluminium & Silicone
- Analogue Inputs :Unbalanced 3.5mm / Balanced 4.4mm
- Headphone Outputs :Unbalanced 3.5mm / Balanced 4.4mm
- Input Max Level :Unbalanced 2Vrms / Balanced 4Vrms
- Output Level[Low Gain] Unbalanced 2.1Vrms / Balanced 4.2Vrms (Condition No Load),
[High Gain] Unbalanced 3.1Vrms / Balanced 6.2Vrms (Condition No Load)
- Dimensions2.87″(73mm)[W] x 5.51″(140mm)[H] x 0.91″(23.3mm)[D]
- Weight: about 11.46oz (325g)
- Charging Port :USB C Type
- Operating Temperature : 0℃ ~ + 40℃ (32℉~ 104℉)