The Atoll CD400SE is a genuine high-end audiophile CD player that will bring the best out of any compact disc! Hand-built by experts in Normandy, Northern France – it offers superlative audiophile performance
The Atoll CD400se has a chassis made of massive aluminium sides that ensure perfect mechanical inertia. In addition, the original shape has been studied to absorb better all vibrations. The top loading drive specifically developed for the 400 line consists of mechanical elements in steel and aluminium treated against vibrations, decoupled from the frame of the device by four metal spacers. This greatly enhances the accuracy of the laser and the error correction circuits. This construction greatly improves the musical timbres and treble reproduction.
- 10 mm brushed aluminium front panel (aluminium or black colour).
- Linear power supply for digital stages with a specific 30 VA transformer.
- Pure audio CD player compatible: CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, WMA-AAC.
- Specific ATOLL mechanics with top loading.
- Low-consumption OLED display.
- CD text display.
- 2xPCM1794 converters (one per channel).
- Symmetrical stages with discrete components without feedback.
- MKP-type audiophile capacitors.
- Toroidal transformer of 160 VA dedicated to audio stages.
ATOLL global remote control.
2 Digital inputs (1 optical & 1 coaxial).
1 USB-B input.
2 Stereo XLR outputs.
1 Stereo line output.
2 Digital outputs (1 optical & 1 coaxial).
The digital signals are perfectly shielded and follow an optimised path to fight against the effects of jitter. In theCD400se, the use of two independent converters, one per channel, avoids cross-talk and significantly improves the signal-to-noise ratio and the dynamic.
Power supply: 30+160 VA
Total of capacitors: 17 000 µF
Output stages: Symmetrical discrete stages
Output level: 2 Vrms
Output Impedance: 5,6 Ω
Converter (N/A): 24 bits/192 kHz
Digital Output: Coaxial & Optical
Digital Input: Coaxial – Optical – USB-B
Signal/Noise ratio: 125 dB
Distorsion at 1 kHz: 0,002%
Bandwidth: 5 Hz – 20 kHz
Rising time: 1,5 µs
Dimensions (mm): 430×320×90
Weight: 9 Kg