Silent Angel Munich M1
Silent Angel Munich M1 Server is a proper audiophile server at a great price, its glossy user-interface is simple to use and operates flawlessly!
The Silent Angel M1 is fully Roon certified and can also be used with it’s dedicated app. The Angel has a built-in high resolution DAC and a high-quality headphone output – so can be used as an all-in-one compact desktop rig.
1000Mbps Ethernet interface, real time-saver while functioning NAS .
Access to multiple HD streaming services for convenience and flexibility.
RCA Analogue Output
– 2Vrms THD+N : 0.00134 / 0.00164%
– Frequency response : 20Hz ~20KHz+- 0.5dB
– SNR : 108dB
Digital Audio Path Processor
– AES/EBU, I2S, Coaxial digital output supports up to PCM 384KHz and DSD 5.6M (DSD128)
– Up to PCM 768KHz and DSD 11.2MHz (DSD256)
– USB3.0*1, USB2.0*2 for extra storage, and M-IO, M-LINK for peripheral access
– Fan-less cooling main board design, specialized heat-sink lowering 20˚C working temperature,
DC input 5V/2A at max
– 6.35mm headphone jack
– 1mW, THD+N : 0.0035%
– MAX : 375mW THD+N : 0.002%
– Max : 27.5mW, THD+N : 0.0015%
– CPU (4 Cores 1.5GHz ARM Cortex-A72)
DRAM (Low-noise DDR4) 2/4/8GB
ROM (High-speed 32GB Flash)