Ricable Magnus XLR cable
High quality audiophile XLR cables hand-made in Italy to a top-class standard.
The balanced signal interconnect is used to improve the analogue signal compared to the classic unbalanced RCA, with this type of connection there is a lower noise-floor.
Magnus XLR allows you to transmit a balanced signal between your equipment with high efficiency and low signal-loss, so you can enjoy the full potential of your system.
- Magnus XLR represents the first step towards perfect signal transmission. The technological solutions used derive directly from the superior Dedalus and Invictus series and guarantee an exclusive and durable support for your devices.
- CONDUCTOR MARC 70% compared to OFC: The 0.35 mm2 Copper 7N MARC (Multicore Annealed RicableConductor) conductors with 0.08 mm stranded strands with a smoother and more compact surface, allow an audio transmission 70% better than OFC Copper. The semi-balanced geometry with insulation and conductor corded with connecting rod crank detorsion eliminates any stress to the conductors.
- CONNECTORS: The Silver-plated Neutrik connectors, suitably modified for Magnus XLR cables, allow a strong and high quality contact.
- PROTECTED FROM INTERFERENCE: The balanced geometry supported by Double shielding with OFC copper spiral and Aluminium/Mylar sheet covers all audio frequencies from EMI/RFI interference.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Thanks to the special raw materials used, Magnus XLR has a flexibility above the norm and allows you to use it comfortably even in uncomfortable situations.