Ricable Magnus RCA cables
High quality audiophile RCA cables hand-made in Italy to a high-class standard.
Semi-Balanced High Fidelity Cable, to connect analogue source to amplifier utilising MARC 7N Copper conductor and Copper / Tellurium connectors.
The Magnus Signal Cable carries the signal much more effectively than many standard cables (+ 150%) so your electronics will be able to express their full potential.
- Magnus Signal represents the first step towards the transmission of the perfect signal. The technological solutions deriving from the Dedalus series guarantee an exclusive and durable support for your appliances.
- MARC CONDUCTOR 70% compared to OFC: 0.35 mm 2 copper conductors 7N MARC (Multicore Annealed Ricable Conductor) with 0.08 mm strands with a smoother and more compact surface, allow for 70% better audio transmission than copper OFC.
- COPPER / TELLURIUM CONNECTORS 20% COMPARED TO BRASS: RCA connectors in Copper-Tellurium alloy with hot expansion pole and clamping system of the ground loops. With these connectors there is an improvement of the electrical parameters of more than 20% compared to common brass connectors. 24K gold plated with electrolysis technique.
- The Semi-Balanced geometry of this cable, supported by the Double shielding with OFC copper spiral and Aluminum / Mylar foil, covers all audio frequencies coming from EMI / RFI interference. The construction with insulation and conductor corded with rod-crank distortion, eliminates any stress on the conductors.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Thanks to the exceptional materials used, Magnus Signal has flexibility that allows you to use it comfortably even in tricky situations.