Ricable Invictus XLR cable
Highest quality true audiophile XLR cables hand-made in Italy to a world-class standard.
- An audiophile cable of high technical, aesthetic and acoustic standing. The sound performance is characterized by an incredible acoustic balance and extended dynamics, especially on the most complex passages. The timbre is very neutral and the cable helps create an amazing soundstage with clear, bright and well centred voices.
- CONDUCTOR MARC 70% compared to OFC: 0.57 mm2 Copper 7N MARC (Multicore Annealed RicableConductor) with 0.08 mm stranded strands with a smoother and more compact surface that allow an audio transmission 70% better than OFC Copper.
- RNR (RICABLENOISE REDUCTION) TECHNOLOGY: A Germanium semiconductor on all conductors cuts down the background noise and rustling generated by audio media. With this system the sound is more detailed and bright, while maintaining a natural and balanced timbre.
- OFC COPPER CONNECTORS 40% compared to BRASS: Oversized proprietary XLR connectors with OFC Copper contacts and non-magnetic alloy body. With these connectors there is an improvement in electrical parameters of more than 40% compared to standard brass connectors. 24K Gold plated with specific Gold/Copper electrolysis technique.
- Balanced Geometry and Triple-shielding Copper/Aluminium/Magnesium for EMI/RFI interference.
- Insulating materials used are the top of the R-TEC technology, with special polyethylenes and innovative polymers, in order to reduce electrical capacitance and resistance.
Capacitance: 21 pF/m
Resistance :42 Ω/km
External Diameter:Ø 11.50 mm
Conductors Section : 2 x 0.57 mm² + Ground
Construction Conductors: Twisted with each other and with the insulation with de-torsion system
Strand Diameter :0.08 mm
Material Conductors:MARC Pure Copper 7N 99.99999%
Dielectric Insulating:R-TEC Technopolymer
External Shielding:Copper OFC braid with high coverage
External Protection:High Density Sheath with Polyethylene/Nylon Sock
Connector Material:Pure Copper OFC
Contacts:Hand welded with special Eutectic Alloy Sn/Ag/Cu
Connectors Features:Teflon Dielectric, Amagnetic Shell with Carbon Finish, Anti-Disturbance Alloy Shell
Special Features: RNR – Germanium Noise Reduction System