Ricable Dedalus Digital Coaxial
High quality audiophile digital coaxial cable hand-made in Italy to an exceptional standard.
Ideal for connecting DACs in digital audio with high quality equipment and bring out the acoustic performance. MARC 7N copper conductor and pure copper connectors.
Dedalus Coaxial has been designed to eliminate the signal contamination obtain an exact and precise digital signal.
- Directly derived from Invictus Coaxial, it is the ideal support for Digital Audio connections of high-precision equipment such as dedicated DACs, transports and top of the range home cinema applications.
- CONDUCTOR MARC 70% compared to OFC: 1.2 mm2 Copper 7N MARC (Multicore Annealed RicableConductor) with 0.08 mm stranded strands with a smoother and more compact surface that allow an audio transmission 70% better than OFC Copper.
- OFC COPPER CONNECTORS 30% compared to BRASS: RCA connectors entirely in Copper with hot pole expansion system. With these connectors there is an improvement in electrical parameters of more than 30% compared to standard brass connectors. 24K Gold plated with specific Gold/Copper electrolysis technique.
- 75 OHMS CONSTANT: Coaxial geometry with dielectric insulation in special high expansion polyethylene. The covering of the conductor is performed with a floating point centring tool, capable of keeping the conductor always in the centre of the dielectric in a perfect way.
- SAFE FROM NOISE: The double shielding in using pure copper (OFC) and aluminium/magnesium foil
Capacitance: 55 pF/m
Impedance: 75 Ω Guaranteed and Controlled
Resistance: 20 Ω/km
External Diameter: Ø 10.80 mm
Conductors Section: 1.2 mm²
Construction Conductors: 118 twisted wires for the conductor
Strand Diameter: 0.08 mm
Material Conductors :MARC Pure Copper 7N 99.99999%
Dielectric Insulation: R-TEC Technopolymer
Internal Shielding: Mylar and Aluminium
External Shielding: Copper OFC braid with high coverage
External Protection: High Density Sheath with Polyethylene/Nylon Sock
Connector Material: Pure Copper OFC
Contacts: Hand welded with special Eutectic Alloy Sn/Ag/Cu
Connectors Features: Oversized 6-element Ground Rings, Copper Monobloc Body, Teflon Dielectric, Gold Plated with specific Gold/Copper Electrolysis technique, Expansion Central Pole, Magnetic Shell, Anti-Disturbance Alloy Body