Final Audio A8000
- Final Audio A8000 is a high-end audiophile earphone it’s beautifully designed and sounds fantastic!
Merging tried and tested knowledge and technologies, the A8000 benefits from Final’s subjective stance of creating the best possible audio. Armed with a special single dynamic driver inserted in a precision-machined stainless steel chassis, the A8000 is suitable for a wide range of musical genres with a universal sound.
Final Audio A8000 uses a diaphragm made from ultra-thin Beryllium foil, which is an ideal driver diaphragm material due to its lightweight and high sound speed. The adoption of pure Beryllium leads to improved time response that greatly creates timing, while the sharpness of sound build-up and the lingering resonance of the sound can clearly be felt.
Final have divided the chassis into four chambers to optimize the operation of the driver in the A8000.The driver ante-chamber and the double construction driver post-chamber and the MMCX connector portion are separated into different cavities. As the driver of the Final A8000is directly mounted into the ante-chamber of the chassis, it is able to suppress unnecessary vibration to achieve a distinct sound shape.
Truly Pure Beryllium Diaphragm
The A8000 employs a diaphragm made from ultra-thin Beryllium foil (Truly Pure Beryllium Diaphragm), which is the ideal diaphragm material due to its lightweight and high speed. Beryllium has ideal characteristics for a diaphragm material allowing the sharpness of sound build-up and the lingering resonance of the sound to be felt, as can the silence between sounds.
Based on the IEM chassis design developed for the B series that has become established as an ideal solution, the A8000 realizes a superior sense of fit. In limiting the area of contact in comparison to an organically shaped surface that comes in contact with a large area of the ear, the A8000 aims for a sense of fit with no feeling of pressure for a comfortable listening experience.
In order to optimize the operation of the driver in the A8000, the inside of the driver unit chassis has been divided into four chambers. The use of four chambers achieves a balance between volume and tightness in the low-range while at the same time preventing leakage of sound.
Detachable MMCX Cable
The detachable flexible high-purity OFC silver coated cables provide a wide sound stage, while the MMCX connectors developed by Final in-house make for easy replacement or upgrade. When using in conjunction with the ear hooks the cable moves flexibly for a comfortable and secure fit.
Final have included a tool to assist removing the MMCX connectors. Using MMCX ASSIST the plug can be removed with surprising ease by applying proper force to the MMCX connector in the direction for cable removal, It also prevents the contingency of the cable from becoming severed by mistakenly pulling on the cable portion of the MMCX connector plug.
Two types of silicon differing in rigidity are employed for the sound conduit and for the earbud that comes into contact with the user’s ear. The silicon used for the sound conduit is more rigid than that used for the earbud, and by having groove processing applied to it, combines both strength and flexibility.
- Housing: Stainless steel
- Driver: Dynamic driver (Truly Pure Beryllium Diaphragm)
- Sensitivity: 102dB
- Impedance: 16Ω
- Connector: MMCX
- Cable: OFC silver coated cable, 1.2m
- Product code: FI-A8DSSD
- Weight: 41g
- Custom-made dynamic diaphragm made from ultra-thin Beryllium foil
- Suitable for a wide range of music from pop and rock to classical and jazz
- Ergonomic and organic IEM shape design with superior comfortable fit
- Precisely cut stainless steel chassis with quad chamber construction
- Multi-chamber design achieves balance between volume and bass response
- High-purity braided OFC silver-coated audio cable with MMCX connectors
- Ear hooks with cable lock mechanism alleviate cable touch noise
- Original earpieces with colour difference between the left and right
- Interchangeable dust and debris filter included
- Custom crafted aluminium and silicone case with internal divider
- Final A8000 IEM Earphones
- Aluminium/silicone hybrid carry case
- E-type silicon eartips (SS/S/M/L/LL)
- Detachable OFC silver-coated audio cable (MMCX/3.5mm)
- MMCX ASSIST removal tool
- Ear hooks
- Replacement dust filter