The Audeze LCD-1 is a real-world audiophile planar-magnetic headphone offering incredible sound and build quality at a low price!
The Audeze LCD-1 headphones have been meticulously engineered for comfort, convenience, and premium quality sound. Featuring some of Audeze’s most powerful planar magnetic technology in an open-back, foldable and light-weight design, the Audeze LCD-1 delivers masterfully tuned audio in a compact and travel-friendly package perfect for audiophile listening and mixing.
- Enhanced transparency and sound stage – Open Circumaural Design
- Wide dynamic range – 90mm Over-Ear Planar Drivers
- Unparalleled sonic detail and accuracy – Ultra-thin Uniforce™ Diaphragms
- Powerful sound and efficiency – Fluxor™ Magnets
- Deep rich bass with low audible distortion – Fazor Waveguides
- Light-weight construction with robust memory foam ear pads and headband for extended comfort during long listening sessions
- Foldable headphone design-perfect for mixing/listening on the go
- 3.5mm premium cable for tangle-free connection, with reversible headphone connectors for ease of setup
- 1/4” adapter included
- Travel case included
- Designed and built in the USA with imported and US made parts
Designed for Home and Studio
The LCD-1 blends Audeze’s coveted LCD sound quality together with improved comfort and portability. Our 90mm Planar Magnetic drivers deliver frequency extension from 10Hz all the way to 50kHz with flawless precision and clarity, ideal both for audiophile listening and professional applications. Weighing only 250 grams and featuring a plush memory foam headband and ear pads, the LCD-1 is engineered for fatigue-free listening sessions both at home and in the studio. The specially designed cable has reversible connectors, so the LCD-1 will always deliver the correct left and right channel information.
Engineered for Critical Listening
Our open-back over-ear design produces an expanded soundstage that pulls the ear deeper into the music. Inside, our patented Fluxor™ magnets and Uniforce™ voice coil work together to articulate fine-tuned, distortion-free audio with visceral power and impact. From its musically engaging presence to its clear and transparent sound, the LCD-1 has been meticulously engineered for critical listening.
Designed and Handcrafted in Southern California
Each LCD-1 driver is precision crafted by hand in our Southern California facility. Using our patented engineering techniques and state of the art laser-etching technology, we put great care into each step of the manufacturing process to ensure our headphones meet the exacting audio and production quality standards that have made Audeze the world’s best reviewed headphone brand. The LCD-1 is fully assembled in our Orange County factory with parts made in the USA and other countries.
- Style: Over-ear, open-circumaural
- Transducer type: Planar magnetic
- Magnetic structure: Single-sided Fluxor magnet array
- Phase management: Fazor
- Magnet type: Neodymium N50
- Diaphragm type: Ultra-thin Uniforce
- Transducer size: 90 mm
- Maximum power handling: 5W RMS
- Maximum SPL: >120dB
- Frequency response: 10Hz – 50kHz
- THD: <0.1% @ 100dB
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Sensitivity: 99dB/1mw (at Drum Reference Point)
- Ear Pads: Memory foam, genuine lambskin leather
- Weight: 250g