Atoll CD200 Signature
The Atoll CD200 Signature is a high-performance audiophile CD player at a realistic price, hand made by experts in Normandy, Northern France – it offers superlative audiophile performance at a very competitive price-point.
The Signature Series CD players have benefited from many innovations, whether in terms of power supplies or audio and conversion stages. In addition, all of these devices can now accommodate a 24 bits/192 kHz DAC board relying on the player’s internal converter. The USB input is asynchronous.
- 8 mm brushed aluminium front.
- 8 regulated power supplies including a specific low-noise one for the converter.
- Separate 10 VA transformers for the audio stages.
- Current-voltage conversion stages designed by Atoll using bipolar transistors.
- BURR-BROWN PCM1792 converter:
– 24 bits/192 kHz.
– Dynamic: 129 dB.
– Signal/Noise ratio: 129 dB.
- Original TEAC central CD mechanics.
- Pure audio CD player compatible: CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, WMA-AAC.
- Linear power supply for digital stages with a specific 30 VA transformer.
- Separate linear power supply for the audio stages.
- Double-sided circuit boards with nickel/gold finish.
- Low consumption OLED display.
- Reading the CD-Text.
- Class A biased discrete component differential audio output stages.
- Optional 24 bits/192 kHz digital board for all signature series CD players.
- ATOLL global remote control.
1 Line output (right and left).
1 Coaxial digital output.
1 Optical digital output.
Power supply: 30+10 VA
Total of capacitors: 13 032 µF
Output level: 2,65 Vrms
Output impedance: 5,6 Ω
Converter (D/A): PCM1792
Digital Output: Coaxial & Optical
Digital input: 24 bits/192 kHz
USB input: 24 bits/192 kHz
Signal/Noise ratio: 129 dB
Distortion at 1 kHz: 0,0004%
Bandwidth: 5 Hz – 20 kHz
Rising time: 2,0 µs
Dimensions (mm): 440×284×95
Weight: 7 Kg
DC200 DIGITAL OPTION BOARD
CD players from the Signature range can be optionally fitted with a card with three digital inputs:
- 1 Coaxial input (S/PDIF – 24 bits/192 kHz).
- 1 Optical input (S/PDIF – 24 bits/192 kHz).
- 1 Synchronous USB-B input: 16 bits to 24 bits PCM stream up to 192 kHz asynchronously (USB interface: XMOS with a program specifically developed for ATOLL).