Atoll AM200 Signature
The Atoll AM200 Signature power-amplifier is a gutsy yet refined amp, hand made by experts in Normandy, Northern France – it offers superlative audiophile performance at a very realistic price.
The AM200 Signature power amp is suitable for most HIFI or audio-video applications. Very scalable, it can be used alone or in bi-amplification. It can be associated with an integrated amplifier or an ATOLL pre-amplifier. It is bridgeable in a monobloc via an internal switch. It is equipped as standard with a 12V trigger input (direct ignition in conjunction with a pre-amp)
- 8 mm brushed aluminium front.
- 2×120 Wrms / 8Ω.
- 2 toroidal transformers of 340 VA each.
- Filtering capacitors: 8×6800 μF high quality, low ESR specific for ATOLL.
- MOS-FET dual push-pull power stage.
- Integral dual mono architecture.
- Balanced discrete component audio stages.
- MOS-FET power transistor.
Polarization of output stages in class A/B.
- Double-sided circuit boards with nickel/gold finish.
- Mono block bridgeable.
- 12V Trigger input.
1 RCA stereo analogue input.
1 RCA stereo analogue output.
12V Trigger input.
Loudspeaker outputs on gold-plated screw terminal blocks.
Power Wrms/channel/8 Ω: 120 W
Power Wrms/channel/4 Ω: 200 W
Power supply: 2×340VA
Total of capacitors: 57 280 µF
Number of entries: 2
Input impedance: 220 kΩ
Sensitivity: 1,77 V
Signal/Noise ratio: 100 dB
Distortion at 1 kHz: 0,05%
Bandwidth: 5 Hz – 100 kHz
Rising time: 1,5 µs
Dimensions: 440×295×95 mm
Weight: 12 Kg